BRAHEAD ROAD FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lights/lamps repairs for enormous price

Go down

Lights/lamps repairs for enormous price Empty Lights/lamps repairs for enormous price

Post by Admin Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:42 pm

I'm not sure if you are aware of the prices we were charged by Newton just for lights repairs. At the end of last year we all have paid nearly £1400 for lights repairs/fitting.  In fact there were just 3 new lamps fitted (each of them costs £20) for which Newton charged us £600...

Please click here to see the invoice

I did ask them for explanation through email, but never received a prompt reply. Took me weeks to speak to Andy (manager) who promised to investigate it and get back to me. Since then I was unable to make a contact and gave up as they treat you without respect...

Below is a part of email I did send to Newton.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi there,

A few day ago I've received an invoice (1056588) and I don't understand a few positions on it.

How it is possible for them to appear? Is this a mistake, a joke or what?
I mean this:
- Relamp stair lights £50
- Relamp stair lights £80
- Supply/fit LED lights to walkway £600
[L.E.D.] I DO NOT SEE ANY LED LIGHTS!
- Replace light fitting £85
- Replace light fitting £120
- Replace light fittings £360
- Relamp stair lights £100

Please point for what you want to charge £1395, because I don't see ANY NEW LIGHTS fitted!
In fact there are a few light out which has been like that for a few weeks!!!
Two lights on ground floor main entrance are gone, another one on first floor, and two at the very end of the corridor on 2nd floor next to window at no. 261/263.
They were gone for weeks and nothing has been done, so I can not say that I am happy with your service...
Especially when you want to charge owners nearly £1400 for fitting lights which are not even here?!?
This is ridiculous and please explain this immediately.

From the other point of view... How irresponsible it would be to buy such a expensive lights???? I know that someone have to fit them, but the price for this service is from the Moon!

Also I don't understand why there are two bulk uplift fees on the invoice (17/09/2019 and 17/10/2019) if we've had only one done????

From our block there was only two small chairs uplifted, so do we need to share such a big bill???
Every block should pay for their own rubbish not for someone's else who stay on another street!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Invoice
Lights/lamps repairs for enormous price QMw326X

Admin
Admin

https://braehead.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum